This architectural masterpiece designed by BG architecture is set on this sloping block to capture the distant views to Arthurs Seat.
The house is clad with charred hardwood and Granite stone, Polished concrete Render and interlocking colorbond cladding.
The most notable facet of the interior is the spectacular polished concrete and granite stone walls and large glass windows and doors which spans the entire upper floor and adjoins the expansive deck and Alfresco area with a lap pool and infinity edge to rocks below with a magnificent outlook to the landscape gardens.
2020 HIA Victorian Housing Awards:
- Winner – Custom built home
$2 million – $3 million
2020 HIA Eastern Victoria Regional Housing Awards:
- 2020 HIA Eastern Victoria Home of the Year
- 2020 HIA Eastern Victoria Custom Built Home of the Year
- 2020 HIA Eastern Victoria Custom Built Home over $1 million
- 2020 HIA Eastern Victoria Outdoor Project